Followers

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Here We Go Again

So for years I have tried diet after diet, excersize, fasts, etc. I watch the Biggest Loser and wis I could be on the show. Losing weight SUCKS! Why can't there be a chocolate cake diet, now that would be one I could follow LOL Ok, seriously though, I don't eat a lot, I am not big on sweets, I am a water drinker and try hard not to eat fast food yet my body doesn't seem to respond. Now if was back in the day, I would be considered a Greek Goddess. It was cool to have curves.

Now, I don't think I will ever be a size 2, but I will settle for an 8. So, here I go again on the journey to become thinner and healthier. So, counting calories, cutting back on carbs and excersize, here I come. I think I can, I think I can. I hope I can, I hope I can. This won't be an easy jouney, so anyone who wants to join me on this journey, I welcome you :) I have to do this, not just for me, but for my husband and my beautiful daughters. I want to be around for them for a long time.

Who's with me???

No comments: